Subtenant Terms and Conditions
All cancellations/termanations must be made via email to email@example.com and to no other email or phone at ICS.
Upon signing up online with InCitySpace (ICS), hereinafter referred to as Sublandlord, and commercial tenant (hereinafter referred to as Subtenant) the following terms and conditions are agreed between ICS and Subtenant.
The commercial rental sublease agreement commences upon the date of sign-up and receipt of prepaid rental dues including first and last month's dues from Subtenant to ICS. This sublease agreement is executed online, and is considered executed at the time of payment to ICS by subtenant online.
For and in consideration of the payment of the rents and the performance of the covenants contained on the part of the Subtenant, said Sublandlord does hereby demise and let unto the Subtenant, and Subtenant hires from Sublandlord for use as a commercial place to do business and/or receive business and/personal mail, those certain premises described located at: 5608 17th Ave NW Seattle, WA 98107 for a tenancy commencing upon the date of sign-up and receipt of prepaid rent from Subtenant to ICS. The monthly rental rate and prepaid rent is the amount submitted by Subtenant in writing online, in-person, or verbally by phone.
Term & Cancellation Policy
As stated via the service ordered, this is a month-to-month agreement (2 month minimum) and can be cancelled by either party given 30 days written notice via email, unless subtenant prepays one year in advance.
It is further mutually agreed between the parties as follows:
- Subtenant shall not violate any city ordinance or state law in or about the premises.
- Subtenant shall not sub-let the premises, share keys, access entry codes, or any part thereof, or assign this agreement without the written consent of the Sublandlord. All subtenants and employees of subtenant must have a photo ID on file at ICS and be approved in writing by ICS to access the premises.
- Subtenant must not make any alterations or improvements to said premises.
- No Sublandord personal items may be removed from premises at anytime.
- The premises must be left in clean condition when used by Subtenant.
- If the Subtenant is issued a key and it is lost by Subtenant, a $100 key replacement fee will be charged. Most Subtenants are provided a key access code.
- If cleaning or repair expenses must be incurred by Sublandlord to restore the premises to the condition they were in at the time of Subtenant's occupancy, the amount necessary for said restoration will be charged to the Subtenant and must be paid within 3 days of expiration of this agreement.
- The premises are to be occupied and used only by the Subtenant an no other occupants unless specified within this agreement, online upon sign-up, and/or approved by Sublandlord in writing.
- Subtenant and subtenant employees are responsible for their own dishes which must be placed in the dishwasher after use.
- Storage cabinets or lockers are available to Subtenant at market cost.
- ICS markets our Business Address and Personal Mailbox service at variable base rate pricing depending upon the time of year. Promotional pricing is valid through 6 months of service.
Names Per Account: All Subtenant plans for business at ICS allow one single business name and one personal name in which we will receive and process mail. All Subtenant Personal Mailbox plans at ICS allow one single personal name.
Delinquent Accounts & Late Fees: All accounts that are late 5 days beyond the scheduled automatic bill date are charged a $49 late fee. Accounts that go late in excess of 30 may be terminated. Upon termination due to non-payment, all mail received is returned to sender. ICS also notifies all state and federal licensing departments that the business is no longer at the ICS location as well as USPS. Delinquent accounts in excess of $100.00 are sent to collections after 60 days and filed in Small Claims court with King County, Wa.
Upon signing up for a Subtenant Rental Plan with ICS, your credit card will be billed in accordance with your plan chosen. All agreements are billed electronically on the day of sign-up and every 30 days from the date of sign-up thereafter until cancellation. ICS clients must give 30 days written notice via email to cancel services. ICS does not refund the prepaid last month's rent.
Mail Handling Fees
Mail can be forwarded automatically once per week. Clients are billed $20/month + postage for mail forwarding up to once per week auto-billed to client credit cards on the 1st of each month. Business Members that wish to have their business mail held onsite pay a minimal monthly mail handling fee of $5.85/month.
The terms of this agreement will commence upon receipt of payment for rents and fees associated within the agreement and confirmation of that payment from Subtenant to ICS.
These terms and conditions including all pricing can be changed at anytime by ICS.